Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Liebster

Liebster (Thanks Mandi!)

Liebster Awards do come with a few guidelines (Mandi doesn't like to call them rules):
  1. Link back to the blog that nominated you
  2. Answer the questions that the person who nominated you asked
  3. Share 11 random facts about yourself
  4. Nominate some great blogs with less than 200 followers! (My favorite!)
  5. Present 11 questions for your nominees to answer

Questions for My Nominees:
  1. If you could go anywhere, where would it be? (This doesn't have to be a real place).                   I want to go to The Keys, it is my favorite place!
  2. What's your favorite sport?                                                                                                             My favorite sport to play, soccer and volleyball. My favorite sports to watch is college football
  3. What's your guilty pleasure?                                                                                                           Hot bath and a good movie!!
  4. What's your favorite word?                                                                                                             My favorite wordis plethora. Once a navy sailor told my mom, sister, aunt, and cousin there was a plethora of restaurants downtown. My sister said, from the back seat, "did he just say there are a but load of restaurants downtown?" I thought that was hilarious!! And I read an article how it is the most overly used word used to sound smart, that makes me laugh too!
  5. What's your favorite part of starting the school year?                                                                     The possibilities, it is like Christmas! I love to think about how great the year will be. 
  6. What's the worst thing about starting the school year?                                                                   Calling people we didn't hire, so sad.
  7. Is the glass half empty or half full?                                                                                                 Half full! :) 
  8. What advice would you give to teachers for starting the new school year?                                   Ask questions, listen to your peers (don't let them walk over you, but listen to what they have to say), and stay excited.
  9. What's the last book you read? Starring Me By Krista McGee (FANTASTIC)
  10. What is your favorite professional book? Middle School Book Clubs
  11. What's your favorite flower? Daisy (They are the happiest flower), followed VERY closely by the tulip.                                
11 Random Facts about Me!
1.  I LOVE being a member of a large family! I am the second eldest of 5 kids and I love it!
2. GEAUX TIGERS!! I am a HUGE LSU fan. 
3.  I love TV shows from the 90's (Friends, Full House, Sabrina the Teenage Which...)
4. Love me some Dark Chocholate
5. My husband is a better cook than I am....I bake better.
6. I love the zoo, one of my very favorite places to go.
7. I prefer YA books to adult books.
8. I always said I didn't want to be a teacher (Everyone in my family is, I wanted to do something different.), but when it is your calling...you answer.
9. I don't like road trips; I am getting better. I get antsy.
10. My mother and I have the same job title in different schools.
11. I hate to dust!

Questions for my Nominees: 
  1. If you could move anywhere, where would it be? (This doesn't have to be a real place).            
  2. Which do you prefer, Professional or College sports?                                                                 
  3. What's your guilty pleasure?                                                                                                          
  4. What's your favorite word?                                                                                                            
  5. What's your favorite part of starting the school year?                                                                    
  6. What is your favorite holiday? Why?                                                                 
  7. Are you a people person? Kids or Adults, which do you prefer to talk with?                                
  8. What advice would you give to teachers for starting the new school year?                                  
  9. What's the last book you read?
  10. If you could learn a new language, what would it be?
  11. What's your favorite city? Why?

Great Blogs to Follow!

1 comment: