Saturday, July 27, 2013

Dell Tablet vs. iPad

Dell Tablet
VS.
iPad
This week I have been looking at the advantages of the Dell Tablet and the iPad.  I have to say that I like both of them for different reasons. I like the iPad, because it is super easy to use; the Tablet, because it does everything (FLASH) that my computer does. The iPad has been around longer so there are a TON more apps; according to many of the app developers I have heard from, many apps are already in Beta testing, so it shouldn't be too long. I have had an iPad longer so I am more familiar with how to work it; however, once we upgrade to Windows 8 on our desktops the Tablet will be second nature.  I feel that the iPad is going to be more widely used because it is Apple, but I think that the Dell Tablet makes more sense for students. The Dell Tablet has USB ports, a mini HDI port, and an SD reader. These things make the Dell Tablet more versatile for educational use. Either way, tablets are the way education is going and I am excited to see our district is getting on board.  

No comments:

Post a Comment